Saturday, November 24, 2007

Hanukkah Books for Children

Now that Thanksgiving has past, my thoughts have turned toward children’s books about other holidays. Hanukkah falls in early December this year…so I thought I’d start by posting links to some lists and blog reviews of Hanukkah books.

From Web Sites

Themed Reviews: Hanukkah from Childrenslit.com

Top 10 Children’s Books about Hanukkah from About.com.

Hanukkah: The Festival of Lights from KidsReads.com

From Kidlit Blogs
Come Light the Menorah! comes to us from The Planet Esme.
Susan of Chicken Spaghetti compiled a list of Hanukkah books for children last December in her post The Eating of Latkes: Hurray for Hanukkah.
Here is my review of The Borrowed Hanukkah Latkes, which I posted at the Blue Rose Girls blog last December.

No comments: