Tuesday, May 5, 2009

And the Winner Is...

Sorry for the belated announcement of the winner of the final National Poetry Month drawing at Wild Rose Reader. Brimful Curiosities is the winner of a copy of Wing Nuts: Screwy Haiku, a book written by J. Patrick Lewis and Paul B. Janeczko and illustrated by Tricia Tusa.


Note to Brimstone Curiosities: Please email me your address.

A Note to My Blog Readers: I still have more poetry books to give away in the future. They are books that were written by the outstanding children’s poets that I’ll be interviewing for this blog. I just didn’t get around to doing everything I had planned for National Poetry Month this year. Fortunately, there were plenty of other bloggers who provided all kinds of wonderful poetry posts all through April. If you don’t believe me, check this out: The 2009 National Poetry Month Lalapalooza Post.

No comments: