Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Cybils 2009 & Wikipedia

It’s coming up on that time of year again. I’m not talking about the end of summer/beginning of fall--I’m talking about the Cybils.

FYI: Nominations for the new 2009 season will open on October 1st. Here’s some news from The Cybils website: The word is spreading, and thanks to everyone who's made the Cybils such a well-organized and respected endeavor over the past three years, we're now officially a fixture on Wikipedia! That's right, the Cybils has a Wikipedia entry , complete with lists of award winners, a little history, and everything else the world needs to know about us.

Read the rest of The Cybils are Wiki-Fabulous here.

3 comments:

Charlotte said...

I just checked it out--cool!

Elaine Magliaro said...

Charlotte,

I thought it was cool too!

Anonymous said...

Hey Elaine. I sent you a CYBILS-related email. Did it come through?